Provisional startlist TRR2022 day 1
Geplaatst op maart 15, 2022
The (provisional) startlist for the Thialf Record Races (TRR2022) is online. You find the startlist here. The final startlist will be will be attached to the fence in the rink (near the registration table) and published in the Sportity App.
On day 1 ALL participants have to register at the registration table!
This is on the press stand (in the corner near the 500m finish):
– Allround and Sprint competitors: before 09:30
– Single distance 3.000m competitors: before 13:30
– Single distance 5.000m competitors: before 14:00
– Single distance 10.000m competitors: before 14:30
Corona measures: only together we can provide a safe sporty environment
There are no corona measures in the rink. But, let us make a safe competition. So:
- Do you have corona-related complaints? Stay home and get tested.
- It remains wise to adhere to advice that demonstrably limit the spread of the virus:
- Don’t shake hands
- No hugs
- Wash your hands regularly
- Coughing and sneezing in the elbow
- Keeping a distance.
All information about the match can also be found in the Sportity App. So download this app and enter the password below. Then you will stay informed of important announcements and the final start list.
Also on our special website we’ll keep you informed: schaatscircuit.nl/TRR2022.
All distances except the 500m will be skated with transponder. You will get your transponder before your race at the start.
A few agreements for the smooth running and safety of the match:
- Make sure you get to the start on time
- Make sure you have the right color of your arm band around your right arm
- Skate calmly on the warm-up track around the start location
- On the warm up lane: skate as close as possible to the inner boarding and not next to each other
- Do not enter the race track until the starter indicates this by means of a the whistle
Have a great competition!